Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Final Scrubs tonight, or is it?

It hasn't been confirmed or not if Scrubs will be picked up next season by ABC.

Personally I hope it doesn't. I love the current cast and if it were to come back next year, almost all the main cast will be gone doing other shows. It wouldn't feel the same to me without them. They made the show. Plus I cant deal with the show without John C. McGinley.

There is supposed to be a huge number of guest stars tonight from all previous seasons, so be sure to watch this hour-long finale or Scrubs, where we can learn the janitors name and see our favorite doctors one last time.

Thank you to NBC, ABC, the creators, writers and of course cast for giving me 8 wonderful seasons of Scrubs, and putting my favorite actor, John C, on the small screen in front of me each week. I couldn't have asked for more in a show.

No comments: