Monday, February 02, 2009

This will be Scrubs final season, sadly.

We all knew it would come to this eventually. Scrubs has been canceled. I guess ABC has decided it wasn't working out with the new home on their channel. I honestly thought this season was as good or better than any previous season. You can only go so far with a show, since the main star of the show, Zach Braff has confirmed this is his last year. I am sad to see it go, but happy that it will go out on a high note and not dwindle into obscurity with only half the original cast members and writing staff.

Here's to you Scrubs, you have made me laugh for 8 solid years and made me oh so happy to see my favorite actor on a show every week.

Full article HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im so sad... why?... The people loved scrubs very much...
what will be your next project?

thank you!