Monday, August 21, 2006

John has gotten engaged

Great news for John and his future wife Nicole!

via IMDB:

Scrubs star John C. McGinley is engaged after proposing to his yoga teacher girlfriend Nicole Kessler on Saturday in Malibu, California. McGinley, who plays Dr. Perry Cox in the Emmy-nominated show, popped the question in the couple's seaside garden. He tells American publication People, "At about 9:30 am I asked Nicole to come down to the lower part of the garden with me in Malibu. I wanted to show her some different flower ideas I had. And I had the rock in my pocket. I told her, 'Sit down here to see the view of the ocean' and I said, 'Will you marry me?' and I took out the rock." The couple first met through McGinley's son Max, nine. McGinley explains, "My son walked up to Nicole on the beach and I was throwing the ball for the dogs in the ocean. I was like, 'Max, you get the dogs. I'll talk to the hot blondes.' And so we switched." The 47-year-old says that Max, who has Down's syndrome, will be a part of the wedding in "one way or another." The couple have not set a wedding date yet. Kessler adds, "We haven't gotten that far. It's still that trembling, 'oh-my-God-we-got-engaged' stage."

1 comment:

jcmisawesomettly1 said...

all i got 2 say is OOOHHH NO HE DITINT i mean hes hot shes not they dont go 2gether